- View of the Fishing Pier right from your private balcony.
- Panaromic view from private balcony of many board-walk beach events such as: Neptune
festivals, Monster Truck rally, holiday fireworks, christmas lighting etc.
- Blocks away from jet-ski rental and para-sailing, hourly jet-ski rental with instructions,
para-sail the oceanfront.
- Walking distance from many night life spots including the On-site outdoor patio
tikki-hut bar. Enjoy your meals and drinks with the view of Atlantic Ocean.
- 1 block from Virginia Beach Amusement Park, seasonal, on the oceanfront offering
variety of carnival rides.
- 1 block from bicycle, roller blade rentals, an easy affordable way to see and experience
all of Virginia Beach.
- 1 block from Virginia Beach's fishing pier and restaurants, no license needed if
fishing from the pier.
- 1 mile from deep sea fishing charter and sightseeing, half day and full day charter,
private and public outings. Dolphin watching, excursions and sightseeing cruises.
- 2 miles from Virginia Beach Marine Science Museum, one of the top ten marine science
museums in the U.S., offering the only 3-D IMAX® theater in Virginia. Featuring
a "Touch Tank", sharks, stingrays, dolphins and harbor seals.
- 4 blocks from miniature golf, 2 courses, a great family activity with a tropical
- 2 miles from Ocean Breeze Water Park, newly renovated in 1999, this 19-acre park
offers numerous water slides, large pool for water enthusiasts of all ages. Also,
available is Motor World a mini car race track and miniature golf course.
- 2 miles from Owl Creek Tennis Facility, lighted, 14 hard courts.
- 3 miles from Egar Cayce Museum/Hospital, home to the "Father of Holistic Medicine",
tours available daily.
- 3 miles from Pavilion Convention Center, fantastic vaulted structure, a number of
year-round events, including theatrical and musical performances, conventions, meeting,
craft shows and trade shows.
- 4 miles from Owl Creek Golf and Driving Range.
- 4 miles from Oceana Naval Master Jet Air Base, largest Navel Top Gun Jet Base on
the east coast, operating 12 squadrons of F-14 Tomcats and a fleet of Composite
Squadron Twelve VFC-12 and Hornets. Tours available. Displays of previous fighter
planes at the main gate with electronic educational instructions on each aircraft.
- 5 miles from GTE Virginia Beach Amphitheater, a 20,000-capacity outdoor concert
venue, hosting 30 to 40 events each season, April to October. Featuring the hottest
performers in pop, rock, adult contemporary, rhythm and blues, alternative, country,
jazz and oldies.
- 5 miles from First Landing State Park and Reserve, 2,900-acre natural area with
hiking trails and picnic areas. On the Chesapeake Bay featuring salt water marsh
habitats, maritime forest and fresh water ponds with cypress trees.
- 5 miles from Blue Moon Cruise, the only lunch/dinner cruise along Broad Bay, Linkhorm
Bay and Lynnhaven Inlet. Beautiful inland waterways seldom seen by people.
- 6.7 miles from the Cape Henry Lighthouse, the first lighthouse structure authorized,
fully completed, and lighted by the newly organized Federal Government.
- 8 miles from Christian Broadcasting Network, experience the energy of a live television
show then take a behind the scenes look at this international television network
and its multifaceted ministry.
- 9.9 miles from Lynnhaven Shopping Mall, more than 160 fine stores, five department
stores and a food court. 1.35 million square feet of shopping excitement.
- 10.8 miles from Norfolk Botanical Gardens, see diverse forest and spectacular blooms
by foot, tram or boat. 175-acres of beautiful botanical displays with over 20 theme
- 12 miles from MacArthur Memorial, a unique vision into the General's life and military
career. Offering a museum, theater, research library and archives tracing U.S. history.
- 12 miles from Nauticus, the national maritime center, entertainment for the whole
family, with hands on interactive exhibits. Exotic fish, a shark petting tank, an
exciting Aegis simulation battle, a group virtual reality game and giant-screen
- 12 miles from Norfolk Waterfront, a unique experience located on the James River,
featuring 10 restaurants, an international food court and specialty retailers.
- 12 miles from Norfolk Naval Base, world's largest naval station and home of the
U.S. Atlantic Fleet, featuring many classes of navel ships. Established in 1917.
Daily tours available.
- 12 miles from Spirit of Norfolk Harbor Cruises- Lunch/Dinner Cruises, enjoy a narrated
tour of Norfolk/Portsmouth Harbors passing sights like the Monitor/Merrimac Battle
site, Naval Base and Old Fort Norfolk. Live entertainment on each cruise.
- 13 miles from the Virgina Beach Farmers Market. Find seasonal, fresh-picked fruits
and vegetables, plants, flowers, organic grocery, dairy store and butcher shop.
Other features include Friday night hoedowns and Saturday night country line dancing,
May through September. Monthly special events, school tours.
- 15 miles from Little Creek Naval Seal Base, home base to the Navy Seals, this is
the largest amphibious base in the U.S. and home to the Amphibious School. Daily
tours and Seal demonstrations available.